Our pet-friendly hotel in Kendall, FL is the perfect place to stay when looking for spacious accommodations close to some of Miami’s top attractions and businesses. Read on for important information about our hotel’s pet policies, check-in times, and more.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- American Express
- Children and extra beds
Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Our pet-friendly hotel in Kendall, FL is the ideal place to stay when traveling with your furry friends. Just make sure to let us know you’ll be bringing a pet along so we can adequately prepare your room.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 65 lb)
- Restrictions apply. For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
We should mention
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).